CSCS members have a fun September long weekend at Camp Stephens – 2014
Our members had a great time at Camp Stephens – an excellent three day adventure!
Age groups ranged from 4 to over 50 with activities for all age groups, including:
· Fishing – catches included Walleye, Northern Pike and Bass
· Kayaking – over 30 kayaks available
· Canoeing – many canoe routes now far from the island
· Tubing – behind Joe’s 115 HP Merc!
· Zip Lining – climb a two story tower and take the plunge
· Hiking – lots of scenic trails around the island
· Sailing – twenty foot sailboats along with expert instruction from our camp counselors
· Campfires and marshmallow roasts – every night right on the edge of the lake
· Saturday night talent show – besides our own community, camp counselors had a few acts as well
· As well as some general downtime for the parents!
All cabins, meals and transportation to and from Kenora to the island were included. Camp counselors were supervising all the kids as well as teaching the rest of us some fine outdoor skills.
We hope you can join us next year!
The Board of the CSCS